ASP.NET Core is our open-source, cross-platform framework for building modern, cloud-enabled, Internet-connected apps. In this series of videos we'll be cover many of the interesting features of the framework.
There's been ton of interest about Blazor in the community. In the episode, Dan Roth joins Jeremy to talk about how you can do Blazor on the server and in the web browser.
- [01:10] - What is Blazor?
- [03:36] - What's the different between Blazor server and Blazor WebAssembly
- [07:44] - Blazor Server demo
- [11:06] - Blazor WebAssembly demo
- [14:49] - Debugging Blazor inside the browser
- [19:01] - Progress Web App (PWA) support