ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, high-performance, open-source framework for building modern, cloud ready, connected applications.
In this episode, Ryan Nowak from the ASP.NET team comes on to talk to us about Endpoint routing. What is it? What can it do? How can we use it?
- [01:10] - What is endpoint routing?
- [09:28] - What is the routing zone?
- [13:50] - Inspecting endpoints through middleware
- [19:18] - Retrieving the authorization policy metadata from an endpoint
- [23:08] - Turning middleware into "router-ware"!