Play ASP.NET Core Series: High performance requests with gRPC
gRPC is a language agnostic, high-performance Remote Procedure Call (RPC) framework.
Sourabh Shirhatti comes on the show to give us a look at what the experience is like for a developer to creating a gRPC service with ASP.NET Core.
- [00:35] - What is gRPC
- [01:45] - What can you do with gRPC?
- [04:00] - Creating a new gRPC service
- [05:50] - Generating service stubs with protocol buffers.
- [09:04] - Implementing the service
- [12:52] - When should you use gRPC?