ASP.NET Core is our open-source, cross-platform framework for building modern, cloud-enabled, Internet-connected apps. In this series of videos we'll be cover many of the interesting features of the framework.
In the episode, Dan Roth comes on to chat with us about the MVC and Razor Pages programming model.
- [01:16] - Overview of the benefits of ASP.NET Core MVC
- [03:34] - Where does Razor fit in?
- [06:50] - Quick overview of ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
- [09:22] - Web development patterns for Desktop developers
- [11:03] - Creating a Razor pages app DEMO