ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, high-performance, open-source framework for building modern, cloud ready, connected applications
In this episode, Ryan Nowak chats with Cecil about some tools and techniques for doing performance testing against your ASP.NET Core applications.
- [01:52] - What should you really be testing?
- [05:26] - Setting memory constraints
- [07:45] - Collecting metrics with .NET counters
- [12:22] - Load testing tool options
- [15:20] - What do all these numbers mean?
- [18:38] - Getting setup with the .NET counters tool
- ASP.NET Core Performance Best Practices
- ASP.NET Core documentation
- Create a Web API with ASP.NET Core
- dotnet counters