ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, high-performance, open-source framework for building modern, cloud ready, connected applications.
In this episode, Ryan Nowak shows us a feature in ASP.NET Core called route to code that allows us to quickly create HTTP endpoints with some of the additional work that comes along with controllers.
- [00:57] - Where would you use route to rode?
- [02:49] - Getting started Demo
- [05:47] - Using the service provider
- [08:58] - Additional JSON methods for HTTP client
- [12:18] - Choosing to use route to code