In this episode, Michael Milirud (@micwebnet) returns to give us updates on some new capabilities that are available Azure Application Insights. He shows us demos covering Azure DevOps, dependency tracing, Azure Functions integration, and much more.
- [01:13] - How does Azure Application Insights related to Azure Monitoring?
- [03:13] - What does the support for Serverless applications look like?
- [05:47] - What's new with the App Service integration?
- [06:40] - What types of application dependencies get tracked?
- [08:58] - How can we view the Log analytics data?
- [13:00] - How can we turn on the default dashboard ?
- [14:11] - What is KQL ?
- [15:30] - How does monitoring integrate into Azure Pipelines
- Free PluralSight course on KQL
- Growing list of dependencies AI auto-collects out of the box
- Monitor Your Apps with Azure Monitor (Application Insights)
- List of all things Azure Monitor
- Azure Monitor on Twitter