Security can be tricky, especially when comes to serverless. Azure App Service Auth (also referred to as “Easy Auth”) does provide some support for adding auth to your applications with writing minimal or no code.
In this episode, Christos is joined by Matthew Henderson from the Azure Functions team to show
- [01:11] - What does EasyAuth do?
- [04:18] - What are the supported providers ?
- [06:10] - Setting up an identity provider (DEMO)
- Authentication and authorization in Azure App Service
- Introduction to Azure Functions
- Microsoft Identity Web authentication library