Nuke is an open source, cross-platform build automation solution for .NET projects. NUKE prides itself on its simplicity and extensibility that makes build automation approachable for everyone.
In this episode, Matthias Koch joins Rich to give an understanding of what NUKE is and where it fits within the development cycle.
- [01:03] - What is NUKE?
- [03:00] - Where does NUKE shine?
- [06:45] - Setting up a NUKE configuration
- [11:50] - Does this ever conflict with MS Build?
- [14:44] - Exploring a publish configuration
- [20:46] - Where to find Getting Started information?