Microsoft Orleans is a cross-platform framework for building distributed applications with .NET.
In this episode, Reuben Bond joins Cecil to talk about some of the capabilities of Orleans. They cover application architecture, co-host alongside ASP.NET Core, and more.
- [01:10] - What problems does Orleans solve?
- [03:15] - Do I have to think different about how I build my application?
- [04:44] - The architecture of an Orleans application
- [10:56] - Hosting Orleans alongside ASP.NET Core (Demo)
- [16:44] - How can Orleans scale out?
- [18:50] - Using stateless workers