Starting a user group and building a community is not an easy task. Keeping your group running can be even harder.
In this episode, Scott chats with Andres Pineda about getting started with open source and how he helped kickstart the .NET user groups in the Dominican Republic.
- [00:30] - Bootstrapping a .NET open source community
- [02:08] - Seeding a young user group
- [04:09] - Involving non English speaking colleagues
- [05:57] - Paying it forward with scholarships
- .NET meetups and user groups
- Become a social developer
- Caribbean Developers Conference
- Scott's views on community and productivity