Using Microsoft Orleans you can build applications that scale from a single on-premises server to globally distributed and highly-available in the cloud.
In this episode, Reuben Bond joins Cecil to explain to us how we can use the builtin clustering feature in Orleans and how it works in the background.
- [01:15] - Clustering overview
- [03:17] - Setting up clustering in code
- [04:24] - Reviewing membership table
- [05:14] - Heterogeneous clusters
- [07:06] - Monitoring silo health
- [13:28] - Diving deeper into health monitoring
- [17:00] - Resources on Orleans Clustering
- Orleans Homepage
- Orleans sample application with Kubernetes hosting
- Building real applications with Orleans
- Heterogenous Silos
- Orleans at Microsoft