In this episode, Phillip Carter sits down with Cecil to talk about the Ionide extension for Visual Studio Code. Ionide has tons of great features for F# developers working in Visual Studio code such as autocomplete, packet integration, syntax highlighting and much more.
- [00:55] - Introducing Ionide
- [03:11] - Getting started with Ionide
- [04:16] - F# scripting
- [10:25] - Working with F# projects
- [12:50] - The F# Info Panel
- [18:42] - Recapping BenchmarkDotNet with F#
- [22:07] - Contributing to Ionide