Play Creating background .NET Core services on Linux
There are a variety of ways to publish .NET Core applications. In the episode, Todd Gardner returns to share this experience with publishing self contained .NET applications to Linux.
- [02:10] - What does the application architecture look like?
- [04:42] - Exploring the worker processes
- [10:50] - Collecting metrics
- [12:55] - Self contained deployments
- .NET Core application publishing overview
- .NET Core logging and tracing
- .NET Core and systemd
- Request Metrics