We all love building interesting projects, but at some point we'll need to publish them so we can show off to our friends and colleagues.
In episode, Andrew Hall (@AndrewBrianHall) comes on to show us some of the tooling options available in Visual Studio 2017 for publishing our .NET Web applications to Azure.
- [01:23] - Exploring publish targets
- [03:15] - Publishing to Azure App Service
- [07:36] - Adding an Azure SQL database
- [10:28] - Adjusting the hosting plan
- [11:30] - Applying Entity Framework migrations
- [14:29] - Managing application using the Cloud Explorer
- [15:18] - Publishing to a Docker container registry
- [19:48] - Sneak peak at setting up Continuous Delivery
- Publish an ASP.NET Core app to Azure with Visual Studio
- Azure Container Registry documentation
- Deploy to Azure with VSTS
- Create a free Azure Account
- .NET Azure Dev Center