DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable continuous delivery of value to our end users. Azure DevOps is everything you need to turn an idea into a working piece of software.
In this first episode of the DevOps for ASP.NET Developers series, Abel and Jeremy introduce us the benefits of DevOps. They give us a high level overview of how to implement some DevOps best practices using Azure DevOps.
- [01:30] - What is Azure DevOps?
- [03:55] - Introducing the SmartHotel360 application
- [06:02] - Tracking work items in Azure Boards and Azure Repos
- [14:10] - Reviewing the build pipeline
- [19:54] - Reviewing the release pipeline
- What is DevOps
- Azure DevOps
- Azure DevOps Documentation
- DevOps with ASP.NET Core ebook
- Start with Azure DevOps for Free
- Create a Free Azure Account