Throughout this series, we have gone through everything from work item tracking, unit testing and even build pipelines. This all happened with CI/CD already setup in Azure DevOps. What if you don't have a pipeline already setup? How do you get started with creating one?
In part 7 of our series, Abel and Jeremy show us two ways to scaffold out an Azure DevOps pipeline. We'll see how to use Azure DevOps projects via the Azure portal, which gives us a UI to configure everything. Also, they'll show us how to use the Yo Team generator that allows us to work from the command line.
- [01:56] - Using Azure DevOps projects
- [06:37] - Inspecting the generated pipeline
- [09:49] - Getting your code into the pipeline
- [12:45] - Creating pipelines via the command line using Yo team
- [18:30] - Pushing the sample code into. Azure DevOps
Start with Azure DevOps for Free: http://dev.azure.com
Create a Free Azure Account: https://aka.ms/c9-azurefree