NuGet defines how packages for .NET are created, hosted, and consumed. Using NuGet feeds, you can make your packages publicly available or limit them to an audience, such as your internal team.
In this episode, Abel shows Jeremy some different options for publishing and hosting your own NuGet packages.
- [00:38] - Versioning dependencies with NuGet
- [02:47] - Creating NuGet packages basics
- [03:54] - Setting up a package feed in Azure DevOps Artifacts
- [05:05] - Building packages in Azure DevOps Pipelines
- [08:47] - Publishing and hosting NuGet feeds to GitHub