Durable Entities is a new feature that will be available in Durable Functions v2, and will enable a new class of stateful patterns for Azure Functions.
In this episode, Chris Gillum and Sebastian Burckhardt sit down with Jeremy to give us the rundown on Durable Entities. They talk about the differences compared to the actor model, invoking entities via HTTP, and more.
Learn more at aka.ms/durablev2
- [02:03] - What are Durable Entities?
- [06:16] - How do Durable Entities compare to Actors?
- [08:57] - Reviewing the function based and class based models
- [13:15] - How to invoke entities directly via HTTP?
- [19:44] - What are the future plans?
- Durable Functions documentation
- Introducing Durable Entities for Serverless State
- Durable Functions on GitHub