Visual Studio Code offers a great, lightweight editing experience for developers across platforms. There's a community of folks in and outside of Microsoft that working to make sure that C# developers also have a great experience there as well.
- [00:45] - How do Visual Studio Code, Omnisharp and C# fit together?
- [03:10] - How does Visual Studio Code interact with Omnisharp server?
- [05:36] - Demo - Working with a new .NET Core project
- [11:56] - Demo - Working to multiple projects
- [15:31] - Demo - Running unit tests
- [18:38] - When does support for new C# versions arrive?
- [20:05] - Does the extension work with preview version of .NET Core?
- [21:24] - How to install the extension?
Take a look at the following links if you want to learn more:
- Omnisharp on GitHub
- Visual Studio Code
- Roslyn GitHub repo
- Working with C# in Visual Studio Code
- VS Code on GitHub