Microsoft Graph is a gateway to the data and intelligence in Microsoft 365. It provides a unified programming model that you can use to take advantage of the data in Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Windows 10.
In this episode we're joined by Darrel Miller (@darrel_miller), PM for Microsoft Graph developer tooling. Darrel gives us an overview of what Microsoft Graph is, and also shows us how to get started with the .NET SDK.
- [00:54] - What is Microsoft Graph?
- [02:25] - Getting started
- [06:34] - Graph .NET SDK demo
- [13:45] - Providing a token to the SDK
- [16:58] - Reading information with the fluent API
- [19:40] - Sending email via the SDK
- [21:32] - Customizing the underlying API request
- [23:39] - How does Microsoft Graph and the SDK get versioned?
- Microsoft Graph Client Library for .NET
- Microsoft Graph Homepage
- Microsoft Graph Documentation
- Microsoft Graph NuGet