The Fluent Design System empowers creators to design applications that feel natural on the devices people use; from tablets to laptops to television.
In this episode, Paul Gusmorino (@pag3rd) comes to share some of the motivations behind creating the Fluent Design system, and also shows how it supports different interaction models across devices.
- [00:45] - What is the Fluent Design System?
- [01:44] - Who is the audience that cares about this?
- [04:10] - Demo
- [07:20] - How does Fluent compare to Metro?
- [12:42] - Are there similarities to Material Design from Google?
- [15:22] - How can you get started ?
- The Fluent Design System Homepage
- Fluent Design guidelines and code samples
- Windows UI Library documentation