In this episode, we're joined by Adrian and Alex from the Azure SDK team who have come to talk to us about the new iteration of Azure SDKs they've been working on. They'll discuss things like what's different with this batch of SDKs, support for distributed tracing, and even give us a demo of what the .NET SDK looks like.
- [01:04] - Why were the new SDKs created?
- [03:43] - What were the areas of focus during development?
- [09:15] - Comparing the new .NET libraries with the previous
- [13:46] - Support for distributed tracing
- [16:13] - What will be the first batch of services?
- Azure SDK Releases
- Previewing Azure SDKs following new Azure SDK API Standards
- Open Telemetry
- Azure Monitor Docs