As developers, we have the ability to use machine learning to our applications to create very unique experiences and solve difficult problems for our customers.
In this episode, Martina and Bruno Capuano sit with Scott to show us how we can use Custom Vision and IoT devices to recognize objects in the real world. This is a great demo of how to get started with ML without having to train a model, and also how to get our children interested in technology.
- [00:42] - Exploring the setup
- [01:47] - How does this work?
- [03:36] - What else can we apply this to?
- [04:52] - How to get stated?
- [05:44] - Are there concerns about data privacy
- Custom Vision
- Custom Vision Service Documentation
- Identify faces and expressions by using the Computer Vision API in Azure Cognitive Services