Peachpie is an open source project that allows for a seamless interoperability between PHP and .NET applications.
In this episode, we're joined by Benjamin and Jakub who are here to show us how some of the interesting features of PeachPie work.
- [02:13] - How did the PeachPie project get stared?
- [03:56] - How does PeachPie uses the DLR?
- [08:16] - Why would you want to run Php on .NET
- [11:42] - Creating a new PeachPie project
- [16:03] - Integrating with the build system
- [19:14] - Performance profiling
- [23:35] - What version of Php does PeachPie support?
- [27:08] - Language interoperability between C# and Php
- [33:48] - Using PeachPie in an ASP.NET Core application