Play Getting started with cloud deployments with Pulumi and .NET
In this episode, Matt and Luke sit with Scott Hunter to show how Pulumi enables .NET developers to define and deployment their cloud infrastructure as code.
- [00:50] - What is Pulumi?
- [02:30] - Creating a .NET app for Azure with the Pulumi API
- [03:32] - Inspecting the deployment project
- [06:27] - What happens when you change the deployment project?
- Pulumi Homepage
- Get started with Pulumi and Azure
- Azure for .NET developers
- Creating a new Pulumi project with .NET
- Building modern applications with Pulumi and .NET Core
- .NET Core support in Pulumi