Who doesn't love a good DIY (Do It Yourself) IoT project? There are so many interesting things that we can do with a few components and a little creatively.
In this episode, Cam Soper comes on to show us how he automated his home with .NET Core, Hubitat, and Azure with his open source project called Puppet.
- [01:00] - Taking a look at the setup
- [02:29] - Triggering Hubitat events
- [05:15] - Using .NET for interaction
- [08:52] - The motivation behind Puppet
- [13:35] - Running your own Puppet server