Power Apps is a low-code solution that allows you to build custom business apps that connect to business data stored in various online and on-premises data sources.
In this episode, Christos chats with Greg Hurlman to show us how to add our Web APIs as connects to PowerApps.
- [00:54] - What are PowerApps?
- [02:02] - Can any Web API work with PowerApps?
- [03:24] - Creating a connector for you Web API
- [08:07] - Configuring security permissions
- What is PowerApps?
- Build your first model-driven app from scratch
- Beginner’s Series to: Web Apis