In this episode, Jeremy chats with software engineer Matías Quaranta about some of the lesser known features of the Cosmos DB SDK for .NET. Matias discusses some useful patterns for managing the lifetime of the client, implementing custom serializers and some other interesting features.
- [01:09] - Using the fluent pattern with the Cosmos client
- [05:28] - Custom serialization
- [11:08] - Working with Dependency injection and Stream
- GitHub repo with the sample code
- Performance tips for Azure Cosmos DB and .NET
- Work with NoSQL data in Azure Cosmos DB (MS Learn)
- Cosmos DB .NET Standard SDK release notes