The Microsoft identity platform helps you build applications that provide authorized access to your own APIs or Microsoft APIs using Microsoft identities or social accounts.
In this episode, Christos kicks off our new series on Identity for .NET Developers with his colleague John Patrick Dandison. They give us a quick overview of the Identity platform and outline some of the topics we can look forward to in the series.
- [01:09] - What does the Microsoft Identity Platform have for developers ?
- [05:42] - What are the benefits associated with integrating other Microsoft platforms?
- [07:46] - Why should developers care?
- [09:46] - What to expect from the series?
- [13:15] - How to get in touch with the team?
- 425 show
- Microsoft identity platform documentation
- Microsoft Graph documentation
- Overview of ASP.NET Core Security