EF Core 5.0 includes support for many-to-many relationships and TPT mapping, two sorely missed features from EF6. Join us for a whirlwind tour where we compare EF Core 5.0 features with those from classic EF6.
In this episode, Jeremy chats with his teammate Arthur Vickers about some of the new and very useful features that are available in Entity Framework Core 5.
- [01:20] - Simple logging (New feature)
- [03:58] - Sensitive data logging (New feature)
- [05:09] - Batching saves
- [07:17] - Enhanced debug views
- [13:00] - Supporting private constructors
- [17:13] - Changing the collection type
- [19:56] - Many-to-many (New feature)
- [22:07] - Filtered Include (New feature)