.NET Core 3 will be a major milestone with tons of new features, performance updates and support for new workloads.
In this episode, Richard Lander and Scott Hunter get together to discuss some of the highlights that developers can look forward to in this new release.
- [00:50] - Goals of .NET Core 3
- [07:35] - The open sourcing .NET Desktop technology
- [09:55] -.NET Core 3 workloads
- [12:07] - New C# 8.0. features
- [19:04] - Desktop development in NET Core
- [27:40] - New in ASP.NET Core 3
- [37:04] - Machine learning for .NET developers
- Introducing .NET 5
- Performance improvements in .NET Core 3.0
- Introducing Diagnostics Improvements in .NET Core 3.0
- .NET Core is the future of .NET