Steeltoe is an open source framework for .NET that provides libraries to build cloud-native and microservice applications.
In this episode, Cecil chats with David and Hananiel from the Steeltoe project to learn about the various scenarios that it enables for .NET developers.
- [01:55] - What is Steeltoe about?
- [03:31] - How Steeltoe augments existing .NET features?
- [07:43] - Getting started demo
- [11:25] - Supporting health checks
- [16:33] - Distributed tracing and Dynamic logging
- [21:58] - What other features does Steeltoe support?
- [27:10] - Azure Spring Cloud for .NET support
- [28:22] - Learn more about Steeltoe
- Steeltoe homepage
- Get stared
- Steeltoe on GitHub
- .NET Microservices: Architecture for Containerized .NET Applications
- Containerized Docker Application Lifecycle with Microsoft Platform and Tools