Here is what's covered:
* [1m] Why do we need .NET Standard?
* [6m] What is .NET Standard?
* [10m] .NET Standard as a spec
* [10m] .NET Standard 2.0
* [16m] DEMO - Moving .NET Framework code to .NET Standard 2.0
* [19m] DEMO - Referencing .NET Framework packages from .NET Standard 2.0
* [23m] DEMO - NuGet and "Warning as Errors"
* [24m] DEMO - Understanding .NET Standard versions
* [28m] Choosing between .NET Standard versions
* [30m] What about Portable Class Libraries (PCL)?
* [31m] DEMO - How can you reference APIs not in .NET Standard?
* [44m] Closing
For more details, checkout our FAQ: