ASP.NET Web Forms is a mature web application framework that comes included with the full .NET Framework.
In this episode, Program Manager Jeff Fritz (@csharpfritz) joins us to talk about two new features that are available to ASP.NET Web Forms developers; configuration builders and dependency injection. These features are both available with the 4.7.2 release of the .NET Framework.
- [02:25] - What are configuration builders?
- [05:10] - Configuration builder demo
- [13:11] - Dependency Injection support in Web Forms
- [15:44] - Dependency Injection demo
- [20:24] - Documentation and reference material
Learn more about these features through the links below.
- Use Dependency Injection In WebForms Application
- ConfigurationBuilder Class documentation
- Web Forms Dependency Injection package for Unity
- Jeff's collection of ConfigurationBuilders