In this episode of On .NET, Peter Marcu (@PeterMarcu) joins Rich to talk about how to get started with coding for a Raspberry PI board using .NET Core. He shows us what's on the board, discusses some of the challenges, and even goes through a few code samples.
- [02:54] - Peter describes the components on the board
- [03:38] - What OSes run on Raspberry PI boards?
- [04:43] - Peter talks about some of the connectors and interfaces
- [06:39] - Peter walks us through some code samples
- [12:58] - Peter talks about the challenges of working with hardware
- [16:16] - How can you learn more ?
Check out these links to the libraries and code samples talked about in this episode.
- Raspberry PI 3
- Wiring Pie
- .NET Core Raspberry Pi instructions
- Peter's GitHub repo w/ .NET libraries and samples