Code coverage is a measurement of how much of your source code is tested by your given test suite.
In this episode, Toni Solarin-Sodara joins us to talk about his code coverage library, Coverlet. This gives us the ability to measure code coverage for .NET Core applications in a cross platform way.
- [01:39] - What is code coverage?
- [02:59] - To what level of detail do code coverage tools measure your code?
- [04:05] - What percentage of code coverage should projects strive for?
- [07:00] - How do you get setup with Coverlet?
- [11:25] - Contributions from Microsoft and the community
- [13:33] - Inspecting the results
- [15:07] - Excluding assemblies
- [15:54] - Testimonials
- [17:05] - Microsoft's African Development Center
- [21:06] - .NET Core global tool for Coverlet
- [26:08] - Where to find the project?