Play Reliable Async Systems with Coyote - Part 2
Coyote is a set of .NET libraries and tools designed to help detect potential problems in your asynchronous code.
In this episode, Chris Lovett returns to show us how to use actors for concurrency with Actor.
- [00:58] - Can you test Coyote with Coyote?
- [02:52] - Actors as an option for concurrent programming
- [07:40] - Implementing actors with Coyote
- [16:05] - How does the Coyote engine handle tasks vs actors?
- [17:03] - Can Coyote integrate with other actor models?
- [19:00] - Testing with different scheduling strategies
- [28:46] - What are the performance trade-offs?