KEDA is an open source project and enables event-driven autoscaling for Kubernetes workloads.KEDA scalers can detect if a deployment should be activated or deactivated, and feed custom metrics for a specific event source.
In this episode, our friend Jeff Hollan joins Cecil to show us how we can use KEDA to scale out our .NET applications running on Kubernetes
- [01:15] - What is KEDA?
- [03:38] - KEDA's relationship with Azure Functions
- [05:53] - Moving KEDA to the CNCF
- [08:40] - .NET Worker service demo
- [12:44] - Supported Keda triggers
- [14:37] - Working with ACI and Virtual Kubelets
- [17:09] - Does KEDA work alongside other Kubernetes projects?
- [18:45] - Getting started with KEDA