Play Secretless apps with .NET and Azure Key Vault
In this episode, Scott Addie joins Christos Matskas to discuss secrets management in .NET apps. They cover the .NET SDK's Secret Manager tool as an option for your local development environment. Next, the Azure Key Vault service is introduced as a more secure option for any environment. You'll see how these two offerings integrate with the .NET Configuration API in an ASP.NET Core Blazor Server app.
- Blazor sample app: https://github.com/scottaddie/OnDotNetConfiguration
- Get your questions answered on the Microsoft Q&A for .NET: https://aka.ms/dotnet-qa
- Azure Managed Identity: Managed identities for Azure resources | Microsoft Docs
- Azure SDKs: https://aka.ms/azsdk
- Connect with Identity experts on the 425Show: https://aka.ms/425Show
- Get your free Microsoft 365 Account here: https://aka.ms/425Show/FreeM365