In this episode, Shayne Boyer sits down with Daniel Roth to get an understanding of what Blazor is and what benefits does it bring to the table for building web applications
- [00:15] - What is Server-side Blazor (formerly know as Razor Components)?
- [02:13] - Why would you want to use this for frontend development?
- [05:42] - What are the differences between Blazor on the server and on the client?
- [11:22] - What are the benefits of the blazer component model?
- [13:22] - How would you choose between server-side and client-side blazor?
- [16:17] - What security considerations should we have for Blazor apps?
- [20:16] - Would Blazor work with desktop frameworks like Electron?
- [22:24] - What does the roadmap look like?
- Introduction to Blazor
- Blazor homepage
- Serverless web apps with Blazor Azure Functions and Azure Storage
- Full stack web development with ASP.NET Core 3.0 and Blazor