Play Service principles and app registration
In this episode, Christos chats with Matthijs Hoekstra from the Identity team to get a better understanding of how Service principles and app registrations work in Azure AD
- [01:50] - What is an Azure AD App?
- [03:57] - Creating an Azure AD App
- [07:16] - Brief overview of authentication
- [10:55] - Authentication for Native APPS
- [13:13] - What are Service Principals?
- [17:58] - Add applications from the gallery
- [20:40] - Secrets and certificates
- [21:23] - Configuring security tokens
- [25:38] - Query applications In Microsoft Graph
- What is application management?
- Add an application to your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant
- Application management best practices