In this episode, Hassan Habib joins Jeremy to show us how we can easily add OData support to an existing Web API built with ASP.NET Core.
- [01:26] - What is OData?
- [04:38] - Demo
- [07:18] - How can you add OData to an existing Web API?
- [12:54] - How can you shape the results of a Web API call?
- [14:13] - How can you define ordering with OData?
- [15:07] - How can you include related entities?
- [16:04] - How can you enable filtering?
- ASP.NET Core OData now available
- OData for Visual Studio Code
- REST API Industry Debate: OData vs GraphQL vs ORDS