Play Supercharging your Web APIs with OData and ASP.NET Core
In this episode, Hassan Habib joins Jeremy to show us how we can easily add OData support to an existing Web API built with ASP.NET Core.
- [01:26] - What is OData?
- [04:38] - Demo
- [07:18] - How can you add OData to an existing Web API?
- [12:54] - How can you shape the results of a Web API call?
- [14:13] - How can you define ordering with OData?
- [15:07] - How can you include related entities?
- [16:04] - How can you enable filtering?
- ASP.NET Core OData now available
- OData for Visual Studio Code
- REST API Industry Debate: OData vs GraphQL vs ORDS