The Windows Community Toolkit is a collection of helper functions, custom controls, and app services.
In this episode, Senior Program Manager Nikola Metulev (@metulev) comes on the show to give us a walk through some of the useful tools inside of the toolkit
- [01:19] - Getting started with the Windows Community Toolkit
- [02:10] - Exploring the controls
- [04:25] - A look at the WebView control
- [06:28] - New controls for UWP
- [07:14] - The Animation APIs
- [13:27] - Microsoft Graph controls
- [15:18] - Services provided in the toolkit
- [19:58] - Getting started resources
Take a look at the following links to learn more.
- The Windows Community Toolkit on GitHub
- Announcing the Windows Community Toolkit v3
- Windows Community Toolkit Sample App