Play This is how you get rid of null reference exceptions forever
In this episode, Rich sits down with Immo to explore how the new new nullable reference types feature works for library and framework developers.
- [00:00] Intro
- [00:54] What are nullable reference types?
- [03:46] Demo time!
- [07:13] What's flow analysis?
- [11:48] How does Debug.Assert work?
- [13:17] Nullability and generics
- [19:42] What process was used to annotate the framework?
- [24:17] How powerful is the compiler analysis?
- [27:33] What's the philosophy on annotating interfaces and virtuals?
- [31:42] How do I enable nullable reference types?