It's common for attendees at conferences to ask the speakers about what it's like to give a talk on stage. How do they prepare? How do they create the story? How do they handle equipment failures?
While we were at the Caribbean developers conference, we put together a panel of speakers to share some of their thoughts and experiences with you on public speaking
- [00:57] - How do you design a story arc?
- [04:10] - The importance of empathy
- [06:48] - Staying calm under pressure and being prepared
- [12:20] - Finding your personality on stage
- Public speaking with Scott Hanselman, Kendra Havens, Maria Naggaga Nakanwagi, Kasey Uhlenhuth, and Donovan Brown
- Speaking Hacks
- Get involved in tech
- Build your .NET apps with Azure