Play Using Azure Managed identities
Azure Managed Identity provides an identity for applications to use when connecting to resources.
In this episode, Varun joins Christos to show us how us how to use managed identity along with the Azure SDK for .NET.
- [01:50] - What are managed identities?
- [05:10] - Types of managed identities
- [07:13] - Creating an identity in the portal (Demo)
- [14:10] - Deploying your project
- What are managed identities for Azure resources?
- Authenticate with the Azure SDK for .NET
- Azure for .NET Developers
- Azure SDK for .NET