Azure AD B2C enables your applications to authenticate to social accounts and enterprise accounts using open standard protocols.
In this episode, Christos is joined by Senior PM,Christer Ljung, who gives a quick demo of what it feels like to work with Azure AD B2C. We even get a few demos on how various clients and authenticate users using the service.
- [01:28] - What is Azure AD B2C?
- [04:20] - How do you choose between Azure AD and Azure AD B2C?
- [06:20] - Exploring AD B2C in the Azure Portal.
- [09:22] - Authenticating with different clients (Demo)
- [15:26] - Tutorials, docs and samples.
- Azure Active Directory B2C documentation
- Set up sign in for an ASP.NET application using Azure Active Directory B2C
- Recommendations and best practices for Azure Active Directory B2C