Microsoft.Identity.Web enables developers to create web apps that sign-in users and create protected Web APIs using the Microsoft identity platform.
In this episode, Kyle Marsh comes on to catch with Christos about the new Microsoft.Identity.Web package for .NET developers. They go over the goals of the library and even show a quick demo of how to get started with it.
- [01:45] - The state of identity with ASP.NET and Microsoft Identity
- [06:03] - What’s Microsoft.Identity.Web all about?
- [11:29] - Hooking up a Web API to call Microsoft Graph (Demo)
- [15:12] - How to get started Microsoft.Identity.Web ?
- Microsoft.Identity.Web is now generally available!
- Microsoft.Identity.Web on GitHub
- ASP.NET Core Security Overview